Annual Progress Report (APR)

What is the procedure? 

You should send us a progress report once a year. This will be discussed in a MREC meeting. A confirmation of this will follow by email after the meeting. Additional questions may be asked.

What should I submit? 

You should send the progress report, along with a cover letter, by email in attachment(s) to

The template of a progress report can be found on the website of the CCMO.

What should I pay attention to? 

The progress report must be dated and signed.

MREC Assen